Mayhems Pastel - Ice White Coolant
Specialtech is proud to stock the Mayhem's Pastel range of liquids which are perfect for a myriad of differing computer enthusiasts. Mayhemís Pastel range of Nano coolants have been in development for over 2 years now with cooperation between Ice Dragon Cooling and Mayhemís. This new range of coolants surpasses anything in the market place at the moment with its outstanding colours and it's cooling power as well.
Mayhems new pastel range incorporates many different technologies into one product from Dyes to Nano fluids and of course a little magic from Mayhem himself. With a system working life of about 2 years this fluid will last you a long time.
This coolant is a ready-to-use coolant which can be put directly into the cooling loop.
|Manufacturer ||Mayhems |
|Model Number ||Pastel - Ice White : MD-P-IW |
|Colour/s ||White |
|Quantity ||1000ml |
|UV Reactive ||NO |
|Shelf Life ||3 years |
| || |
Properties & Benefits
- Can be used with all of Mayhems Dyes to make your very own colours
- Child safety cap
- Removable spout
- Blended with Non-Toxic Corrosion & Scale Inhibitors for protection of Copper, Brass, Steel, Nickel and Aluminium Proven to ASTM D3306 and BS6580 standards
- Very low oral toxicity, less than propylene glycol
- -8c freezing point
- Mobilises to prevent scale or sludge filming
- Boiling Point : up to 95į C (pressure dependent)
- Can be stored for up to 3 years (if stored in a cool dry environment)
- Made in the UK
Before using Mayhems Pastel Fluids
The system must be clean and have no chemicals of any kind left in the system. There must be no bleach, biocide and anti corrosive inhibitors.
We recommend you flush your system with either DI water or Mayhemís Ultra Pure H20 before use. Mayhems Pastel Fluids has biocides and inhibitors included in the mixture.
Contains Zinc Oxide. Do not dispose of down the drain. This is harmful to the environment. Please dispose of in a safe and appropriate manner.
Store in a cool dry place out of reach of children and animals.
If swallowed do NOT induce vomiting unless directed to do so by medical personnel.